- Joined
- Sep 20, 2019
- Messages
- 131
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Can't change twitter password
Description of the bug.
I asked chosenwarrior if he would change the password to the "SouthSide Customs" twitter account and tell it to me, so I can use it. He said he changed it to "Daddy01" but it never changed and it was still his old password. (Which he doesn't want to tell me) If you guys could change the password, or even delete the account and I will just remake it, that would be great.
What should be happening instead?
Password should change
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Try to change a password to a twitter account. Once you change it try to log in with that new password and it shouldn't work. To log in again you need to use your old password.
Extra info? No
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Can't change twitter password
Description of the bug.
I asked chosenwarrior if he would change the password to the "SouthSide Customs" twitter account and tell it to me, so I can use it. He said he changed it to "Daddy01" but it never changed and it was still his old password. (Which he doesn't want to tell me) If you guys could change the password, or even delete the account and I will just remake it, that would be great.
What should be happening instead?
Password should change
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Try to change a password to a twitter account. Once you change it try to log in with that new password and it shouldn't work. To log in again you need to use your old password.
Extra info? No
Last edited:

