- Joined
- Nov 1, 2020
- Messages
- 50
The Shield from !rtd is not being given when winning it from rtd.
When you win the shield from !rtd you have a shield at your feet when you spawn, but you cannot pick it up.
I think you cannot pick up the Shield because of the new update that only allows the shield to only be bought in hostage game mode.
When I won the shield from !rtd I thought I would be able to get a shield like normal but no its a shield that is not able to be picked up.
When you win the shield from !rtd you have a shield at your feet when you spawn, but you cannot pick it up.
I think you cannot pick up the Shield because of the new update that only allows the shield to only be bought in hostage game mode.
When I won the shield from !rtd I thought I would be able to get a shield like normal but no its a shield that is not able to be picked up.
Upvote
0







