Not a Bug Counter Strike GO - Jailbreak - I got banned?

mushrooom

Rookie
Joined
Oct 31, 2021
Messages
33
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Counter Strike GO

What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak

Short description of the bug.
I got banned?

Description of the bug.
I got banned for like 2 weeks for some reason, I didn't do anything to get banned, my brother plays on my computer so he must have done something I asked him and he just laughed and punched me.

What should be happening instead?
Probably not be banned or told why I am banned.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
-

Extra info? I left to use the bathroom while I was playing and come back and my PC is off, I didn't really care cause I had homework so I did that. Now that I'm done with all my work I open up csgo to play jb and it says I'm banned. If any more info is needed I'll provide it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top