build your own pc

That was very interesting. I spent $715 on a computer that should have cost $850 if I was not on Newegg, and $1450 from Dell.

The only thing I would have gotten from an extra $735 would be annoying tech support in India, building service, and a beautiful badge on the front of the computer that announces to all the world that I was too lazy to build my own computer and save $700.

I think this thread should be moved to the Tech Talk section
 
yes it is techy but I didnt make it in the tech talk place cuz that place is more reserved for people with problems who need help so I didnt really feel that place to be the correct spot for it, but if a mod or whatever feels it should go there by all means do it :)

I have to admit that I do enjoy putting my own rig together, my latest computer is *sigh* an HP :( Didnt even come with a windows vista disc just a partitioned drive that took 10 gigs from my 500 gig to put a copy of vista there :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top