:)

Yuma

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
66
Hey there its Yuma I'm a csgo jb player I have been playing for 5 years now. Crazy, it doesn't feel like its been that long. I used to go by Magik 3-4 years ago in case you know me by that name. Going into college next year so I might get less active in the next few years :(.
 
Pup Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
 
Hey there its Yuma I'm a csgo jb player I have been playing for 5 years now. Crazy, it doesn't feel like its been that long. I used to go by Magik 3-4 years ago in case you know me by that name. Going into college next year so I might get less active in the next few years :(.
Welcome
 
Hey there its Yuma I'm a csgo jb player I have been playing for 5 years now. Crazy, it doesn't feel like its been that long. I used to go by Magik 3-4 years ago in case you know me by that name. Going into college next year so I might get less active in the next few years :(.
:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top