- Joined
- Jan 27, 2020
- Messages
- 554
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
jb_oasis_v2c trampoline hop fall damage
Description of the bug.
In jb_oasis_v2c the trampoline hop game makes you take fall damage towards the end of the game. I don't think this is intended, which is why I decided to report it.
What should be happening instead?
You should not be taking fall damage.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Play trampoline hop. The last like 5 or 6 platforms cause you to take damage, making prisoners health fall anywhere between 40-70 hp lost. This can be unfortunate if someone is about to win but only has like 30hp to start with.
Extra info?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
jb_oasis_v2c trampoline hop fall damage
Description of the bug.
In jb_oasis_v2c the trampoline hop game makes you take fall damage towards the end of the game. I don't think this is intended, which is why I decided to report it.
What should be happening instead?
You should not be taking fall damage.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Play trampoline hop. The last like 5 or 6 platforms cause you to take damage, making prisoners health fall anywhere between 40-70 hp lost. This can be unfortunate if someone is about to win but only has like 30hp to start with.
Extra info?








