- Joined
- Dec 26, 2020
- Messages
- 82
I constantly see people in the general or Counter Strike chats reporting players on servers by pinging admins. Just like in a CS server, I don't think you should be reporting players in general chats for everyone to see. That's why I think we should add a report a player section.
As for how to do it, I think a player could make a ping to a group of admins that have a Discord role for that CS server and then explain what the problem is. For example, since I play TTT, I could apply for a TTT admin role, and when someone makes a report, me as well as other TTT admins would get pinged and the situation will be dealt with. Also, having this role should be completely optional.
This not only gives players another option of reporting while no admins are on, but it also gets you into contact with admins that aren't on CS at the moment, giving you a greater chance of getting an admin on.
What a report might look like:
@JB Admins There's a ban evader on the JB server that's constantly mic spamming, can I get some help?
Also, there should definitely be slow mode on the chat so we can prevent the admins being completely spammed.
As for how to do it, I think a player could make a ping to a group of admins that have a Discord role for that CS server and then explain what the problem is. For example, since I play TTT, I could apply for a TTT admin role, and when someone makes a report, me as well as other TTT admins would get pinged and the situation will be dealt with. Also, having this role should be completely optional.
This not only gives players another option of reporting while no admins are on, but it also gets you into contact with admins that aren't on CS at the moment, giving you a greater chance of getting an admin on.
What a report might look like:
@JB Admins There's a ban evader on the JB server that's constantly mic spamming, can I get some help?
Also, there should definitely be slow mode on the chat so we can prevent the admins being completely spammed.
Upvote
2











