Delivered Breaking News post when major things happen

whu

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
176
Short suggestion:
When for example a big change happens for example in the rules, announce in the breaking news that players should check the rules for changes. In such case no one can get banned for a new type of disrespect.

And no, don't tell us "Well but you should check the rules" Yeah I should but if I think I know them, I won't come here every 5 minutes. If you update the rules and announce it in breaking news, everyone will see it, read it and won't miss it.
 
Upvote 0
I'm sure this is already a thing that happens. Also, "new disrespect"? what. Disrespect is all things that are disrespectful...
 
I'm sure this is already a thing that happens. Also, "new disrespect"? what. Disrespect is all things that are disrespectful...
Well heard from someone that the "disrespect" rule was changed very recently so apparently I missed that and said or did something that offended someone badly. (Last part very unsure yet im perma banned with the only reason of "Disrespect"
 
Well heard from someone that the "disrespect" rule was changed very recently so apparently I missed that and said or did something that offended someone badly. (Last part very unsure yet im perma banned with the only reason of "Disrespect"
There will be a Breaking News post regarding the changes regarding the administrative policy. Please make a contest ban.
 
W whu

Community-Wide rule changes and/or changes to the Code of Conduct are always posted at an executive level to Breaking News and then re-posted in the Discord to ensure that the vast majority of the community views them. The change in "Disrespect" was only just announced at the clan-wide meeting earlier, and Legend did state that there would be an official Breaking News post soon on the topic.

Specific server rule changes are up to that team to distribute the information to their respective servers and player base. We understand your concern, and as heidi said above, you can contest your ban here.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top