- Joined
- Feb 27, 2022
- Messages
- 9
My suggestion is to add a feature/command to the JB server where anyone can use it so that everyone except the active warden is muted in voice chat. It would be very useful to have an easily accessible command to mute all but the warden. It's nice sometimes to just tune everything out and focus on the warden and their orders, for both CTs and Ts. I know the warden can do !peace, but after playing for a while I have noticed its fairly often where the VC is chaotic and the warden just doesn't end up doing !peace. I have died a few times just because I cant hear the warden. It's possible to manually mute everyone, but the warden changes each round, and if there were a command that could update every time a warden changes that would be 10x easier. Another part to it could be if warden dies, everyone gets unmuted and you can just hear normally, then when somebody does !w it mutes everyone else once again. I brought this up lightly in the JB server chat and some people agreed about how very helpful this type of thing would be. This suggestion isn't exactly very urgent but I hope you understand how nice it would be to be implemented in the future. No ideas for what the !_____ command would actually be called. Obviously the command would be toggle-able. Consider! 

Upvote
0












