- Joined
- Mar 3, 2022
- Messages
- 132
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug
Disappearing Hands
Detailed description of the bug
It rarely occurs but time to time when I quickly swap between my knife and gun my hand completely disappears, making me non-able to knife anybody until I put up a gun again.
This makes it almost impossible to quickly rebel without grabbing a gun from the CT(s).
An example of this bug is applied below.
Finally, Is this already being looked into?
Attachments
File(s) attached
CS:GO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug
Disappearing Hands
Detailed description of the bug
It rarely occurs but time to time when I quickly swap between my knife and gun my hand completely disappears, making me non-able to knife anybody until I put up a gun again.
This makes it almost impossible to quickly rebel without grabbing a gun from the CT(s).
An example of this bug is applied below.
Finally, Is this already being looked into?
Attachments
File(s) attached
Attachments
Last edited:






