Delivered Please allow join message on the beginner surf server.

bliq

Poster
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
196
At the moment, I cannot add a custom join message for the cs surf server. I would like this please.
 
Upvote 0
Hi, this is a result of a bug or a clientside issue, this is not something that isn't already implemented. Reach out in discord, or in the bugs subforum for assistance please.
 
Hi, this is a result of a bug or a clientside issue, this is not something that isn't already implemented. Reach out in discord, or in the bugs subforum for assistance please.
I was told to come here from discord...
 
This is not a bug. MAUL has been configured to not have join messages on surf. If CS Leadership wishes they may change this in the future.
 
the reason I implied this is a bug, to my understanding, Is that all CS servers have X plugins that are loaded across all of the CS servers, and I imagine that their wouldn't be much of a reason why tech/cs implicitly disabled it for that server, I imagine it's not supposed to be disabled. All the CS servers load those DS plugins, so I believed this to be more in the realms of a bug. To my knowledge, there isn't a reason it's not currently enabled.
 
This is being looked into, thanks for the suggestion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top