- Joined
- Jun 18, 2022
- Messages
- 1
Hi, Im a regular player of BFBC2 have been for many years.. I note that your server only plays one map.. In the interest of those who play the game and eGo I would like to suggest the server host All of the BFBC2 maps in full rotation.. to promote longevity and interest in the game..
I would also suggest Full Hardcore with base camping, spawnkilling friendly fire etc being allowed if it is not already..
War isnt fair.. and to keep the game as real as possible it matters..
eGo could be the number one server 24/7 and i hope that my voice is heard in the spirit it is intended..
Thank you for keeping the game alive..
kind regards AndrewW2015
I would also suggest Full Hardcore with base camping, spawnkilling friendly fire etc being allowed if it is not already..
War isnt fair.. and to keep the game as real as possible it matters..
eGo could be the number one server 24/7 and i hope that my voice is heard in the spirit it is intended..
Thank you for keeping the game alive..
kind regards AndrewW2015
Upvote
0