The offical Ikariam thread

Dryft

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
887
Do YOU like foraging, pillaging, and rummaging?
Do YOU like sailing the open sea, meeting new people, and taking their stuff?
Do YOU have what it takes to be a VIN NUMBAH?

There are quite a few of us that have started playing a Civilization-like free browser game called Ikariam. It's not for everyone, but we're really enjoying it and have an Alliance that we welcome any of you to come join. You can't join the Alliance immediately as the game is setup so that you have to build up your city(ies) and Research to a certain point (Foreign Cultures under the Seafaring tree) before you can build an Embassy and join an Alliance. Regardless, we help each other out whenever we can and it's a good time. There's usually someone around in IRC that can help when you need it, and there are some great discussions that happen, so you're definitely encouraged to participate in the IRC channel to get the most out of the Alliance.

http://www.ikariam.com (make sure it's .COM, there's also a .ORG for Europe)
Server: Gamma
Alliance: The VIN Numbahs (VIN)

Stop by IRC and check out Ikariam.
 
At first it looked a bit lame, but after a couple of minutes it started to get fun :D

Thanks for the game, and I'll try to join your alliance as soon as I can!
 
Can we please have a separate irc channel for ikariam players? I hate it when people randomly ask other people for stone, grapes, etc. in our irc.
 
I play on .org epsilon, 4 cities and in the 70% range for all tech sections.
 
Yeah... because there's SO MUCH ELSE to talk about in there! pfffffft ;)
 
Well, I'd rather listen to HitmanX's stories of his childhood chucking rocks at people's nuts than listen to a bunch of people talking about their stones and grapes.
 
Just registered as blackhawksniper


city name is pollis

on the gamma server

Go in your town hall and you can rename it to what ever you wish, even The Sniper's Layer i think. :D

Seriously, algebra if it was a problem all the council members and advisors would have said something, and they are always on, and posting in this thread is not the right medium to get the ikariam irc talk stop. Feel free to talk to some one who can say make your own channel and i am sure everyone will abide by that. I understand you opinion, but i personally do not see why such disdain for us talking ikarima when there is always something random going on in irc and multiple discussions at the same time.
 
Gamma, .com site, Roinaos, 68:41, Arn0tville :D

I am at 75:41, not too far. I sent you 500 wood. I you can throw some wine my way i will give you sulfur and marble. I need wine badly.

EDIT

Time of arrival.

30.06.2008 10:34:28
 
Last edited:
Can someone start trading with me? Frank, I cant trade with you for some reason


*moved to off topic*
 
Gamma .com 53,77 Puddinopolis.

If you need anything, I should be able to spare some, except for crystal. Haven't quite built my colony there yet.
 
Oh yea, my name is trZack
Server: Gamma
City: Navetta

Let's make a treaty :D
 
Frank, i just started yesterday so i cant quite get wine yet (actaully its only like 3 hours until i get wealth) but i will be sure to send you some when i get to that point :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top