The offical Ikariam thread

Can someone start trading with me? Frank, I cant trade with you for some reason


*moved to off topic*

You need an outpost i think and trade ships from the shipyard. I can send you things, i'm just out of action points as i am sending Respawn sulfur in two ships and selling things and buying. I will throw some wood towards you and once i get my wine i will get a population boom and will have lots of sulfur and marble.
 
How does the trade work? Do I trade something like wood for something or what? Please explain, I cant find anything in game for it :(
 
how do i get wood? i get a good income on money or gold,,whatever,i just have no idea how to get wood:confused:
 
I've got some spare Crystal if anyone's needing. Send me a message at Astonbury 28:82
 
I have three trade ships and need marble, someone please tell me where to send them :)


To trade with other islands, what do I need to research?
 
Now we are spamming the forum.
On IRC, #ikariamfans.
I want to give op status to an eGO, but don't know how.
 
w00t just signed up as pandamonium, town name is pandaville
41:23 athene
 
Last edited:
We need to have an EGO get together for ikariam or something on vent, so we can all know what to do, and form alliances.
 
I'm at Girios[43:14]. City name Respopolis. I can usually spare some wine if anybody needs it.

I'm kind of hording my wood and marble right now in order to build up my my palace so I can then found a colony on the nearby crystal colony, but once that's done, I can start hooking people up with marble again.
 
Respawn you got 300 sulfur today. And blackhawk i can send you marble, just let me find you and see what i can do.

Edit.

Blackhawksniper you have 300 marble coming your way. Add me to steam or get on mirc if you have questions, or post here i check it often. Time of arrival

01.07.2008 23:35:34
 
Last edited:
TY :)


Someone dropped off 1796 marble, but I could only hold 800!

Also, I got 50 of all the other resources ( from finishing researching wealth as a bonus?)

I should have some room for your marble by the time it gets here :)
 
Now we are spamming the forum.
On IRC, #ikariamfans.
I want to give op status to an eGO, but don't know how.

I hate to break it to you, but this is what a DISCUSSION FORUM is for.

I'll start adding everyone that's posted their coordinates to my master list and get it posted somewhere semi-private this weekend to make it easier to find who has what resources and where they're located.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top