The offical Ikariam thread

I'll start adding everyone that's posted their coordinates to my master list and get it posted somewhere semi-private this weekend to make it easier to find who has what resources and where they're located.

Dryft, you da man!
 
I hate to break it to you, but this is what a DISCUSSION FORUM is for.

I'll start adding everyone that's posted their coordinates to my master list and get it posted somewhere semi-private this weekend to make it easier to find who has what resources and where they're located.

if you want, you can post it in off topic, Ill lock it, then you can edit the first page of this and put a link to that thread w/ the coordinates
 
By the way..should i upgrade all my buildings? i usually upgrade,the town hall,warehouse,and academy
 
i could give you about 300,not sure if thats enough thought,...as soon as i figure out how to send it xD
 
I have a wine colony, but i just started it and i was at work and could not send some to my capital. I sent 250 from my colony, but thought it was funny to post.
 
i need marvel so badly xD all my buildings this far are at the point that they need marvel
 
I sent you 300 marble, i cant send more i have to upgrade my governor to reduce corruption. I am good with wine, but i need crystal now.
 
I haven't been giving out as many goody baskets the last few days because I'm stockpiling to upgrade my Palace to lvl 3. That's 20000 wood, 7000 marble, and 5000 crystal. Plus I have to also upgrade all my Governor's Residences at the same cost each (x3), and then the cost of my colony. I'll be setting up a second Marble colony on the same island as my first.
 
I WAS ATTACKED! FROM THE TOWN OF FISH!


THEY PLUNDERED AND LOOTED MY TOWN! :( Thank god I had a level 4 warehouse :)



I am now in a state of war! and out of resources :( Please send wood and crystal!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top