The offical Ikariam thread

Do you have a loading port? Do you have an outpost?

That would asnwer the question I was about to ask :)


I have a lvl 3 trade port and a lvl2 trade post, but I cant trade with my other city on another account.

However, my first city can trade with other islands and has a lvl3 trade port and post.
 
That would asnwer the question I was about to ask :)


I have a lvl 3 trade port and a lvl2 trade post, but I cant trade with my other city on another account.

However, my first city can trade with other islands and has a lvl3 trade port and post.

Careful, having more than one account on the same server will get you banned. If you do close one as soon as you can to avoid getting banned.

How much research do you have finished? Not sure why it wont lets you. If you go to a location it should show a trade goods or alliance button on the left side. Perhaps you need more research, like expansion.
 
Careful, having more than one account on the same server will get you banned. If you do close one as soon as you can to avoid getting banned.

How much research do you have finished? Not sure why it wont lets you. If you go to a location it should show a trade goods or alliance button on the left side. Perhaps you need more research, like expansion.



:O

Thanks for telling me! lol
 
Guys, I need some military musle. Im under attack ( for no reason! lol) By a level 16 city and he has a 10 ship blockade on both my cities.

I have a crystal mine at 30:36 ( where he also is located, name is NewMania) and my capitial at 31:36 is also under the same conditions.


Any help would be appreciated!
 
Well it was a naval blockade and it ends in an hour so I guess I dont need help. I found out I accidentally blockaded this guys port, when I meant to get the guy next to him. lol :(
 
I'm subscribing to this thread so I can check it more regularly. I only get automatic reports of attacks on people that are in the Alliance =/

sniper, do you still need assistance with the original attacker? If so I need coords, name, and city please. I typically negotiate first and then attack if necessary. I would expect everyone else to do the same. Remember, you can give VIN a bad name just like you can eGO, and we don't want that =)
 
I made my people so happy they turned green. Just boosted my tavern to another level. Pulling in 6 people per hour is a great deal. I am upgrading all my taverns now to exceed my population.

 
I made my people so happy they turned green. Just boosted my tavern to another level. Pulling in 6 people per hour is a great deal. I am upgrading all my taverns now to exceed my population.


Thats what I did and Im loving it :) It gives me much more people to work with.
 
Panda,i also sent you 400,

lawl i cant do anything in my first empire, xD only colony for now,cos its a marbel colony ,and i need to upgrade everything in order to send more marbel to my main empire xD..troublesome
 

Latest posts

Back
Top