The offical Ikariam thread

Getting ready to upgrade my palace. I am about 600 marble away. I want to upgrade the colonies as well but it might take some time. If anyone has stockpiles of crystal i would love some, but my capital is topped out at the moment, though i can store it in my colonies.
 
Blackhawk: You're apparently one island over from Noobkiller, so you should be able to get resources from him pretty quickly. Or you could just pillage him.... hmmmmm
 
I will dispatch some sulfur, if needed. Or my army. Can you say noobkebab.

We have jumped significantly. I think when i joined we were 328 or so. Now we are about to break 200.

[VIN] The VIN Numbahs
Members: 20
Short description:
Placement: 208 (91,033)
 
Crond i think i canceled your treaty by mistake. If you still need a cultural treaty let me know.
 
I could use a TON of wood at my main place, I need to upgrade the wood level and mine level. I have 300 extra people :(


Or I can start my army :)


Also, Im in a cultural treaty, but I have no goods, what do I do? :(
 
Pillaging is so economical... it's amazing. I've found 2-3 towns around me that I've been harvesting for Marble pretty regularly, it's let me take my capital up to 18 so far.
 
thanks for the sticky blackhawk, I had to dig through a few pages to find it the other day =)
 
thanks for the sticky blackhawk, I had to dig through a few pages to find it the other day =)

ya, this will make it easy :D



Im making my army now.

I got my capital making the soldiers and my crystal island getting upgrades.


When I do get upgrades, does that retrofit my existing soldiers, or only ones that I make after it?
 
im at 68:68, Exodus, .com, gamma, and i have no idea what to do lol :(
 
Last edited:
I would send wood, but I need to heavily upgrade my own woodsites to level 16 and then my crystal colony needs to be built up :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top