- Joined
- Jun 18, 2008
- Messages
- 244
I'd like to make a montage. I have all the necessary things to. I have the Vista version of Windows Movie Maker. Also I have a registered version of fraps.
The problem is I have absolutely NO experience with Windows Movie Maker. I don't even know how to put music on a clip.
And FRAPS makes TF2 and basicle any other game lag a lot. I'm not sure how to fix this. Other people say it lagged for them at first, but then they fixed and it works great no lag whatsoever. I need to get it like that so I can play.
The only reason I want to make some montages is because TF2 is getting boring for me. And I've figured this would be a great way to have some fun. Making some friends on youtube, and showing the clan I can be good. ( Sometimes... I'm a noob for life.)
Well I'd really like for people to post ASAP because I want to start making a montage. I'm really hyped up for this opportunity. I might even start playing DoD:S and make a montage. I'd have to get unbanned from the eGO DoD:S servers first. I don't know why I'm banned. I went on DoD:S today and it said my steam ID was banned. It was most likely one of my good old friends -_-.
So post it up!
RiPPeD PanTs
The problem is I have absolutely NO experience with Windows Movie Maker. I don't even know how to put music on a clip.
And FRAPS makes TF2 and basicle any other game lag a lot. I'm not sure how to fix this. Other people say it lagged for them at first, but then they fixed and it works great no lag whatsoever. I need to get it like that so I can play.
The only reason I want to make some montages is because TF2 is getting boring for me. And I've figured this would be a great way to have some fun. Making some friends on youtube, and showing the clan I can be good. ( Sometimes... I'm a noob for life.)
Well I'd really like for people to post ASAP because I want to start making a montage. I'm really hyped up for this opportunity. I might even start playing DoD:S and make a montage. I'd have to get unbanned from the eGO DoD:S servers first. I don't know why I'm banned. I went on DoD:S today and it said my steam ID was banned. It was most likely one of my good old friends -_-.
So post it up!
RiPPeD PanTs














