CARS

[quote1181410531=JMAN]
i have seen this before somewhere,,,, do you work at BK?
[/quote1181410531]

haha no, I don't think that BK pays enough to put the $3.25 a gallon premium in that car.

You have seen that pic here when were posting RL pics of ourselves.
 
2005 Ford Focus ZX5.
DSCN1899.jpg


my dad has a 2007 Land Rover LR3, the expedition in the background is old and gone.
 
being a student I do not have a beamer of a merc like you rich folk

ni_micra_9302_BG.jpg


that looks exactly like mine except mine has a spoiler on the back. Don't laugh, especially you american's with your huge monster cars! I don't need to overcompensate :D
 
[quote1181422558=Jonny Zero]
[quote1181410531=JMAN]
i have seen this before somewhere,,,, do you work at BK?
[/quote1181410531]

haha no, I don't think that BK pays enough to put the $3.25 a gallon premium in that car.

You have seen that pic here when were posting RL pics of ourselves.
[/quote1181422558]


oh lol.... i remember now
 
my family has always had fords. and we've never had any problems. the only repairs we have ever had to make was on our explorer that we had for 9 years. all we had to do was replace the brakes cause they were old. nothing else.
 
Here are some pictures of my 2000 Honda Accord and my friend's Dad's cars:

My 2000 Honda Accord LX
1P6090043.jpg


My 2000 Honda Accord LX
2P6090047.jpg


My 2000 Honda Accord LX (Dirty Engine :( )
3P6090044.jpg


Bugatti Veyron
P6090038.jpg


Carrera GT
P6090039.jpg


Starting the Bugatti Veyron (not my arm lol)
P6090049.jpg


Backing out the GT
P6090057.jpg


My friend has about 6 other supercars, including a Ferrari and a Mercedes SLR (the McLaren version), both of which I have driven pretty fast. Also, he has a Sting Ray, a Aston Martin Vanquish and others.
 
I used to drive this - it's a 1965 Mustang with a "massaged" 302 with dual-quads (running suicide linkage) that puts out a hair over 400hp at the rear wheels, hooked to a toploader 4-speed (with a lakewood scattershield), an aluminum driveshaft, and a narrowed 9-inch Ford rear end with nickle gears and gusseted axle tubes, and four-wheel disc brakes. It's got a roll-cage welded to the frame, fiberglass racing seats, and every removable body part was replaced with fiberglass.

65mustang_00.jpg


65mustang_01.jpg


65mustang_02.jpg


65mustang_03.jpg


65mustang_04.jpg



But now I'm old, and I drive a 2004 Crown Victoria Sport with P71 upgrades (police crusier suspension and computer chip with a Mercury Marauder airbox andMAF:

crownvic_frontright.jpg
 
2006 Honda CRV but if I'd have known the 07's would have been so much more sexi I'd have waited and gotten one of them.

There is good news. My wife likes my CRV and her car is getting close to the trade in window.... so maybe I will be an 07 or 08 CRV for myself.
 
thats what you look like johnny %-6
lol nice car though, same with everyone
 
woah dj who are you friends with? and outlaw my dad has a 1965 mustang convertable....he stripped it a while ago....then he started to fix it..and now its looks much better
 

Latest posts

Back
Top