What kinda food do yall like the most

ASIAN!! I love GOOD egg rolls! With Sweet & Sour and GOOD Hot Mustard!
 
I'd have to say pasta, probably for its simplicity and ability to make it gourmet. Overall, it's a well-rounded, solid food that I can eat all the time.
 
I'd have to say pasta, probably for its simplicity and ability to make it gourmet. Overall, it's a well-rounded, solid food that I can eat all the time.
Idk why but i dont like pasta i eat noodles but pasta gives me headaches¯\(ツ)/¯
 
I like Chinese food. Recently, I asked on a date a pretty girl with whom we have just started communicating since we met at https://top5hookup.com/fling/. Initially, I wanted us to go to my favorite Chinese restaurant, to which she told me that you know a restaurant where the food is better. So I decided to go out with her and we had our date at the restaurant she recommended. Now, after our date I always go to the restaurant she recommended, because the Chinese food is really good there.
Ok, but did the date go well? seeing her againz?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top