Who's your least favorite pokemon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MS
  • Start date Start date
dude theres like 800+ of them now. im gonna go to the red, blue, and yellow days.

honestly i disliked spearow, but i loved fearow
 
i cant stand voltorb and electrode. like sure we have the unoriginality of klefki, but voltorb and electrode are the sAME THING JUST FLIPPED
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ric
1707414369892.png

shit pokemon
 
1707475190779.png


At least in BDSP, I have never once enjoyed a fight against this guy unless I could one-shot him before he earthquakes or digs.
 
can't believe this was my first shiny I ever got bruh
 

Attachments

  • bidoof.jpg
    bidoof.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 98
Tied.

1712735898214.png

Design and concept are awesome, completely useless in game.

1712736049274.png

No pokemon makes me genuinely angry, but this one is the closest.

Emolga, dedenne, pachirisu, klefki, chatot, durant, (etc.) all would be super cool with an evo-line.

And you create this. Thanks.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top