Military Veterans!

THANK YOU VETERANS!​

We here at eGO want to recognize every single one of the people who are willing to put their lives on the line for their country. Yes, We are a United States-based clan, and it is no coincidence that this is coming out on the celebration of our independence day. In order to recognize those who have made the commitment to defend what they believe in with [their lives, we are awarding a new ribbon to ANYONE who has served in the armed forces, for any country. We are a world-wide organization and we want everyone who stands up for their country to be recognized. From this point forward, ANYONE with military service, regardless of country, will be given this award. Thank you for giving the ultimate sacrifice for what you believe in. Your efforts are not overlooked. The fact that you can play here emphasizes that you have freedom and those of you who've put your lives on the line for that freedom is what we are recognizing.

Thank you all for your service and thank you all for playing with eGO. Our hats are off to you! Your ribbon will be awarded soon.

Here is a list of our eGO vets:
The Big Herm
TheMachinist
Rain
Nuedar
DrunkenSailor
SkeletalPhrame
Sanzo
Troth
Milwaukee
Moore Cowbell
LanceCriminal
Show No Mercy
Architect
Idol
Brew Master
Mrs. Chowder
Ryder
Kabatra
USCG Hammer
Gunning
=XF= Wade
Scorned
Show No Mercy
Dark Acolyte
Heater
Kamikize Tommy
CaPkIng og
Nstg8R
sapper249
Peerless
Arclight
DeaconBlues
Redshift
Rockee81
Cpl0311



And the ribbon *Thanks to Bubbles*:


MilitaryServiceRibbon1.png
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys, its much appreciated. I had an idea for a ribbon. Its a little more universal then the red/white/blue.

my.php


military2op0.png
 
There was a post that went all through June asking all military veterans to post up on it. If you didnt post, you didnt get recognized. So you had to be willing to say that you were a vet. Of course at the time, noone knew that this kind of recognition was going to happen. It was more of a "Hey, who is/was in the Military? Cause we think you are pretty cool for what you do." type of post.

Yeah I totally missed it. I just found and posted. I wish there was something we could do as a clan for the folks deployed now.
 
Thanks for all you guys are doing!

I just recently started talking to USCG recruiters, so I'll be amongst you guys in less than a year.
 
Yea this is a great idea. My dad's a Vet and I'll be in the service once I get my degree. This is one of the reasons I love Ego so much.
 
you forgot me. i am actually lance criminals old boss in the Marines and i'm deploying to iraq round 2 on september 1st.

some people may not understand my name

cpl = corporal
0311 = infantry
 
OK, just to clarify, eGO wanted to recognize our veterans, regardless of location. This is an award that you vets are getting because of your dedication, devotion and sacrifice. This ribbon is OUR universal way of saying thanks, regardless of country. Congrats again from eGO.

6.
 
It is a great honor to be recognized by eGO for something that all of us service members do willingly and without seeking special attention for it.

On behalf of all of us who serve, thank you for giving us a reason to! Without our freedoms, there would be nothing worth putting our lives on the line for willingly.

I first want to thank eGO for the recognition it gave to all of the armed forces members. I got goose bumps reading all the posts. You should give yourself a round of applause and a pat on the back.

I also want to thank all the service men and women who serve their country here and abroad.

SkeletalPhrame, thank you for taking the words out of my mouth!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top