What font do you like? (Hoodies)

What font/color for the hoodies? Pic of hoodie in general forum

  • A

    Points: 63 18.6%
  • B

    Points: 39 11.5%
  • C

    Points: 54 15.9%
  • D

    Points: 129 38.1%
  • Green

    Points: 86 25.4%
  • Blue

    Points: 66 19.5%
  • Black

    Points: 151 44.5%
  • Red

    Points: 45 13.3%
  • White

    Points: 52 15.3%
  • Pink

    Points: 26 7.7%

  • Total voters
    339
Status
Not open for further replies.
D and Black or Green.

I agree with a couple earlier posts too. The back image should be a little higher.

Above the bottom of the sleeve stitching at least (but below where the hood would lie.)
 
I think it would looks good if the shirt is black and then the font color is white and the font should be D

(I won't get one/I don't think I will get one :( .. But just an idea).

Instead of black i say a mix of the 2 colors black and red.
 
Eh, although none of those fonts tickle my fancy, A or C are the clearest to read at a distance. Fonts D and B are too cluttered looking, it may look like there wasn't enough space for the lettering.

As for the hoodie itself, what, no gray?
 
'A' font choice FTW

D looks too much like a sci-fi shindig. C is too modern and block like. B... it's all in caps.
 
Double posting time!

You should put the edge gamers swirly logo on it too, maybe on the shoulder! (look at the top of our site)
 
I would love to see a black hoodie with red lettering. Plus then I could have my avatar stuck on it somewhere like on the chest over the heart or maybe on the back between the shoulder blades. . .
 
I like the green with A, but hell, if I can have something that shows I belong to eGO...I'm all for it! I can't wait to get one!
 
Hmmmmm?????

I don't like, but I love to wear anything that has eGO on it. Hmmmm, if I was aloud to get a tattoo, it would definitely be our clan insignia. But I don't mind wearing stickers of our insignia on my forehead. I have no shame!:lol:


Peace to all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top