I icedragon2002002 I made one post Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 6 Jul 8, 2008 #1 hay guys i just joined the clan for tf2 but didnt know if any one was into mmo's i have a private server for lineage2 here is my web page if any is interested. www.l2shift.com
hay guys i just joined the clan for tf2 but didnt know if any one was into mmo's i have a private server for lineage2 here is my web page if any is interested. www.l2shift.com
S Sharp67 Forum Fiend Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 677 Jul 8, 2008 #2 sounds cool bud, I might have to check it out some time
I icedragon2002002 I made one post Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 6 Jul 8, 2008 #3 sweet dude please do join i would very much like to have a community for my server
I icedragon2002002 I made one post Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 6 Jul 25, 2008 #4 seems like no one was intrested in an l2 server
M mind Rookie Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 52 Jul 25, 2008 #5 nice gonna check it when i've installed it again
I icedragon2002002 I made one post Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 6 Jul 25, 2008 #6 awsome the more people the better