E Epicfail Poster Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 178 Jul 17, 2008 #61 medium but im take large since i dont like shirts that fit a bit tight
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Jul 21, 2008 #63 Well my old eGO was large, but I'd go with an xl probably, the L was a bit snug and I like my clothes baggie.
Well my old eGO was large, but I'd go with an xl probably, the L was a bit snug and I like my clothes baggie.
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Jul 24, 2008 #65 i voted XL, but in some things i need an XXL. typically xl works though
T TonyToca Rookie Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 35 Jul 24, 2008 #66 I generally rock out with an Extra Medium
H HL2master Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 23, 2008 Messages 2,052 Jul 24, 2008 #67 Im a medium with most clothes.
D Davincivirus Famous Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 497 Sep 3, 2008 #68 Trio X's for me, and to quote a comic "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy"
T Tqnbeanz Active Member Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 340 Oct 26, 2008 #70 im L for Loser or was it Large?
K Kill Me EGO Zealot Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 1,666 Oct 26, 2008 #73 JohnT hates small people so he didn't put on size small Lol! Just kidding! ADULT MEDIUM!
G gotrice EGO Zealot Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 1,569 Oct 26, 2008 #74 no XXXXS so i chose large =P im a size of a hampster
X XxArcherXx Rookie Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 80 Oct 27, 2008 #75 No 8xL's ??? I guess I can live with a L or XL. Sometimes I feel Large is just a little to short on the sleeves.
No 8xL's ??? I guess I can live with a L or XL. Sometimes I feel Large is just a little to short on the sleeves.
T THE Elmo I made one post Joined Oct 25, 2008 Messages 5 Nov 4, 2008 #76 im an XL, but i prefer wearing XXL because its more comfortable (in b4 fat jokes)
GCrusader Active Member Joined Oct 4, 2008 Messages 310 Nov 5, 2008 #77 I usually wear L because M fits me perfectly and L kind of shrinks so it's JUST perfect. xD
M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Nov 5, 2008 #78 small but u know, who cares about small
M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Nov 5, 2008 #79 no small no one cares about small ps. i am small
M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Nov 5, 2008 #80 sorry about the double post my comp is so laggy i had to log on again and its not allowing me to delete it
sorry about the double post my comp is so laggy i had to log on again and its not allowing me to delete it