Your Size?

Your Size? - Read Comments For Important Legal Info!

  • M

    Points: 288 33.4%
  • L

    Points: 266 30.9%
  • XL

    Points: 191 22.2%
  • XXL

    Points: 116 13.5%

  • Total voters
    861
Status
Not open for further replies.
XL for me. I like a little growing room in the winter months. Especially at Thanksgiving!
 
L for me :D

Off topic, My dad is a lawyer to, and I work at his law firm, So i know what its like to make everything legal.
 
Well, I'd go for a medium, but I really think that a small should be available due to the fact that we aren't entirely consisted of adults. We have people as young as 10 here, and have many teenagers (I included) that would appreciate a small option. Not to mention the fact that some adults would also like a small.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top