B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Mar 5, 2009 #123 Guys, I believe all the shirts and hoodies have been sold.
KnuckleChild87 Forum Fiend Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 645 Mar 10, 2009 #126 need a XXXL, i'm a big boy here!
U USMC SatComm TeK Stubster EGO Addict Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,174 Mar 10, 2009 #129 D34TH_8R1N63R said: I am medium. so what is this for? i didnt understand it Click to expand... Thats because this thread has been necro'd all the t-shirts and hoodies are gone I believe. If any are left its just small t-shirts. Can someone lock this thread please.
D34TH_8R1N63R said: I am medium. so what is this for? i didnt understand it Click to expand... Thats because this thread has been necro'd all the t-shirts and hoodies are gone I believe. If any are left its just small t-shirts. Can someone lock this thread please.
O OUCH Famous Joined Mar 8, 2009 Messages 504 Mar 10, 2009 #130 depends on the type of shirt? are we talking shirts? medium/large
S sylvain3003 Poster Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 112 Mar 11, 2009 #131 XXL for me but longer than larger specially for the arms
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Mar 15, 2009 #132 XL. Gotta be a big dude so those little clowns who think they owe the world will not come talking sh** to me.
XL. Gotta be a big dude so those little clowns who think they owe the world will not come talking sh** to me.
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Mar 15, 2009 #133 gah m cuz im a little guy. I need to get some more muscle heheee
V violethawkthorne Rookie Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 96 Mar 22, 2009 #134 Small?? Okay I guess medium would work...
L lumpy_d_great EGO Zealot Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,742 Apr 25, 2009 #136 XXL, hope they s t r e t c h ...
C Crasher Famous Joined Mar 27, 2009 Messages 410 Apr 27, 2009 #138 I said M because there is no Small size
B bigbaddino Poster Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 182 Apr 27, 2009 #139 Captain_Orange said: I am a bigggggg man. I really need XXXL. I have the build of a line backer. Click to expand... yeah I would love a xxxl too but I fit into xl or xxl
Captain_Orange said: I am a bigggggg man. I really need XXXL. I have the build of a line backer. Click to expand... yeah I would love a xxxl too but I fit into xl or xxl
S Shades Famous Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 449 Apr 27, 2009 #140 I voted XXL, but would need XXXL - just look @ my profile pic