T tmangotskill Famous Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 422 Jul 21, 2009 #163 medium that would be big still
P pat. Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 972 Jul 21, 2009 #164 Im a XL our XXL it depends patje
C -Chaos- I made one post Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 17 Jul 30, 2009 #165 I'm medium-large either is fine
Jawneh EGO Zealot Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,826 Aug 5, 2009 #166 I'm an M for everything else other than hoodies. Weirdly enough, I wear L size hoodies. It's mainly because I'm tall and skinny. (But I do have decent muscle tone. ;o)
I'm an M for everything else other than hoodies. Weirdly enough, I wear L size hoodies. It's mainly because I'm tall and skinny. (But I do have decent muscle tone. ;o)
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Aug 18, 2009 #168 XL, i have a big and built body. hahaha!
H HL2master Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 23, 2008 Messages 2,052 Aug 18, 2009 #169 Thread was a year old before it was necro bumped a month ago. Locked.