CS Jailbreak Where is JB

Right here! Unfortunately, The loudest opinions I've heard about jailbreak over the last week+ are extremely negative ones...I've heard some people ( i.e. Trippy Trippy ) try and encourage positive messaging while others are wholly anti-jb for some reason. Why is a constant theme during the JB event to try and convince everyone to switch to TTT!
 
Right here! Unfortunately, The loudest opinions I've heard about jailbreak over the last week+ are extremely negative ones...I've heard some people ( i.e. Trippy Trippy ) try and encourage positive messaging while others are wholly anti-jb for some reason. Why is a constant theme during the JB event to try and convince everyone to switch to TTT!
I wouldn’t say people are entirely anti-jb, but it does very much seem like people are simply burnt out of jb, especially after ttt being completely down for several months. Soon enough players will grow tired of ttt and want to fill jb (or another cs update will break ttt anyway).
 
No denying this. I can never find people on at my preferred time and that has been the case for over a year, since i came back. unless you are a night player in the US it is really hard to find times to play.

Solutions do exist and there are ways to grow our community with outreach, but we make little effort to do so; any attempts or ideas i made personally, and others have gone by the wayside. much love for jailbreak just wanna see it back to peak. personally I've been talking about this for a while.
 
No denying this. I can never find people on at my preferred time and that has been the case for over a year, since i came back. unless you are a night player in the US it is really hard to find times to play.

Solutions do exist and there are ways to grow our community with outreach, but we make little effort to do so; any attempts or ideas i made personally, and others have gone by the wayside. much love for jailbreak just wanna see it back to peak. personally I've been talking about this for a while.
I agree wholeheartedly. I'm confident there are enough people out there to play both JB/TTT every day, but a big issue on CS2 community servers is getting people to know the servers even exist.

The built-in browser in the game is unusable (thanks, Valve), and only people who are already actively searching for jailbreak or custom game modes are going to use alternatives like https://www.cs2servers.io/ and https://cs2browser.net/

I think there should be some community initiative to raise awareness that there are, in fact, working TTT and Jailbreak servers in CS2. Whether that be creating social media posts on various forums (Reddit, Discord servers, etc.) or a bind you press in comp matches to let people know about them.

Just advertising won't be enough, obviously. Jailbreak is a game mode that the vast majority of people will not join unless there are already 10+ people online. So unfortunately, people will have to suck it up and be "seeder" players to get pop going. I think we should reward those players somehow (whether that be credits for being AFK, or some other benefit... maybe VIP for the top 3 seeders or something)
 
Last edited:
I don't think its so much an issue of drawing community players in, it's more so an issue of there is just a lack of community players in general, there is still only one ZE server for a gamemode that was pretty viral on socials for a week or two a couple years back.

But its still never took off with more servers that sustained, so I highly doubt someone with even the faintest memory of 2012 JB who plays CS now, even knows they can play JB or ZE or whatever the heck - you just gotta shove it in their face, but you can't really do that when this game preforms like hot garbage on socials unless your ohne (siege has more streamers and viewers man🥀)

And when you eventually encounter player turnover as a community and don't have that churn to replace them (because said devs act like custom CS gamemodes do not exist anymore) - you're bound to run into a downturn, and I do not see any particular reason for them to change course considering how much revenue they get in this current state of affairs
 

Latest posts

Back
Top