COD:MW4

SturmBruder

Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
2,025
Is anyone even considering COD:MW4?

Open BETA started today for Pre-Order.
 
I thought we were talking Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare by the thread title... then i got a hair sad.
 
Yep, I even looked it up beforehand, so I didn't send the wrong one. Truly, the game has hit and receded from its high-water mark. I'm getting it because of DMZ. I prefer the Zombie Operations, but will take it...
 
lost hope in infinity ward cod games ever since mwii (2022); in my opinion mw4 just looks like the last one but with a coat of paint and somehow worse movement and ttk. played the beta a bit and it genuinely feels like your feet are cinder blocks AND then you have people sitting in corners with shotguns all game because the game encourages that with the attachment downside system now. (YOU LOSE ADS SPEED WHEN USING 90% OF ATTACHMENTS) spawns and maps are also really bad and dont get me started on the matchmaking

only positives are the ui and maybe DMZ
4 years to make this Btw
 
Last edited:
frio frio I liked the slower movement; it felt more real than arcady. Ttk does suck, but wygd!? Again, I got it more for DMZ, but I'm not hating the Beta.

Johnny Blaze Johnny Blaze , friend me on Steam, and we can go from there.

PS: I updated my in-game name above in the COD WW2 Steam Names pinned post. I know it's for MW2, but why add a new one!? I also sent everyone there friend requests on Steam. Also, you can just pick on the big ass STURM BRUDER in my sig....
 
Last edited:
frio frio I liked the slower movement; it felt more real than arcady. Ttk does suck, but wygd!? Again, I got it more for DMZ, but I'm not hating the Beta.

Johnny Blaze Johnny Blaze , friend me on Steam, and we can go from there.

PS: I updated my in-game name above in the COD WW2 Steam Names pinned post. I know it's for MW2, but why add a new one!? I also sent everyone there friend requests on Steam. Also, you can just pick on the big ass STURM BRUDER in my sig....
Ya will add u what your steam mine jfk71776 or anybody want to add me
 
Back
Top