I was happy to find eGO servers in Wardogs!

SammMoney

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
5
I honestly don't remember how long it has been. I played on EdgeGamers servers back in the Battlefield 3 and 4 days, I remember playing with people like A_Nice_Gal - Johnny Blaze a few other names will trigger my memories if I see them only, I couldn't remember the name of the community. When I heard Wardogs was a "Dad" shooter, with community run servers, I hoped to run across your servers. As you can see by my account, I joined the forums some time ago, probably to appeal a ban at the time. Either way its nice to see the eGO tags again in a game I play. Looking forward to having a server to call home, maybe I'll join the Discord some day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top