Counter-Strike A few suggestions for CSS.

CSSLua

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
3
Fun round suggestions:
  1. Timing
    I think calling a FR every 15 rounds needs some tweaking. Either 15rounds per DS or lower the amount of rounds. Once the server gets past 20+ players, rounds take a lot longer to finish.
  2. Add:
    • Nade + knife only round
    • TMP only round
    • throwing knives (10/player)
    • Mac10 Only round
  3. Wager:
    Implement wager to a store. Examples:
    • Buy enemy weapon for 25K credits
    • Get 50HP for 100k credit
    • DS+ get 2X credits
    • Simple stuff that uses !credits as currency.
  4. AFK Manger: Needs to get reworked. Sometimes we get dudes sitting AFK for 15+ rounds.
  5. FIX:
    -Some of the fun rounds need to be checked, I believe the one for mac10/tmp gives you other guns. Just need to match what the round is for.


    That's all folks!









 
Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top