Pic Post Yourself

Hudson

I made one post
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
5
Well, on the only other forum that I frequent, there's a "post yourself" thread wherein members post pictures of themselves. I don't know if this is against your rules or not so I suppose I'll give it a try; it's always really nice to see who I'm playing with.

Please: No nudity, no obscene gestures or any other shenanigans.

Here: I'll start:

DanceDance.jpg


This is me at the steps of my school back in France.
 
Prom06.jpg


i already posted this pic, thats my best friend on the left, my prom date in the middle, and me on the right. i was pretty wasted, dont remember this picture being taken... good ole prom!
 
[quote1181782797=Mein Kamphy Chair]
Methinks you had liek one or two too many. o.o;

Me (clicketh!)
[/quote1181782797]

Nice monitor, I want one of those.
 
lol im the one on the far right bein randy savage, my dad is taking the pic and im standing next to me mother


IMG_0855.jpg
 
Me at 19, in the Navy in 1975.
john1977.jpg


Me at 37, I played stand-in guitar in my Dad's bluegrass band, and a couple of local country bands. My miter saw accident prevents me from playing now...
john1993_02.jpg


Me at 47, along with my wife.
johnkathy.jpg
 
[quote1181826728=Luckystrikes]
'Growing up with outlaw' that should be a tv show or something.
[/quote1181826728]

lol, lets see what i have.

here i am


and here i am after the surgery
 
wanderer you look like my bro...and @ kamphy ahhh!!! omg that pic is huge!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top