Do You Like Pyro's? Did i do the poll right?

Yes. No.

Pyrodoken.gif
 
Well, I'll actually answer I suppose.

They are good when there aren't a ton of Pyros on the other team. When there's too many Pyros, then it just ends up being Pyro vs Pyro, when only depends on who hits who first. . . No running away possible.

They're also good to uber when a whole room needs to be cleared.

For general gaming, I give them a 5 / 10. Just my opinion though!
 
Pyros. GAH!. They are overplayed, and overpowered. They can be good if there is maybe 2 per team. If it were up to me the Pyro class would not exist. 3/10
 
well i have nothing against pyros :) they are actually pretty handy sometimes
 
Pyros are OK if you use them well, but if you cant play with them or there are too many then it just gets annoying.
 
I don't like the kind of pyros that will die just to kill you. For example, a pyro set me on fire then chased me all the way back to my spawn where sentries destroyed him as soon as he got in, yet he still killed me. I mean, really?
 
No. I don't particularly care for them. I only 'hate' them when the other team has like 5 which isn't unlikely. It annoys when I'm always running around on fire while they have more health than a Soldier and when healed, more than a Heavy and just "W+Mouse 1" into everything. All i see is BB Pyros running around and they can charge into mobs of 8 people or straight into a lvl 3 SG and still live to tell about it or take a lot of stuff with them.

When they can do all that AND put more fear into people when they are at sniper length distance from them than a Heavy in medium/close range, they're imbalanced. Nobody even cares about "back crits." When people choose between BB and AB, they think: "hmm, +50 hp or air blast," which is wrong. And I never understood why a weapon design for AMBUSHING gives them tank-like health so they don't even to ambush, just rush into a mob.

Yeah, i probably threw that into the faces of a lot of Pyro lovers, but I personally can't wait until the Heavy achievements. I'd rather see 10 free kills on each team than a map painted in flaming corpses. :mad::(
 
Yes. Fun to play, generally gets me a bunch of kills, and also afterburn kills a lot too.

No. Whenever I spy, scout ro snipe, I get killed by them the most.
 
Pyros, like any other class have their time and place.
They can get extremely annoying when there are more pyros than anything else on the map, but when you need to rush a point, pyros can get the job done.
 
Pyro's my favorite class, even before I got my hands on the backburner it was definitely a fun class to play.

And if I join a server and there's already five pyros, I won't be one, I'll just switch to some other class we need or something. Not one of the pyros who will overload the server with them just because I like playing with them. I actually care about team composition. :O
 
@ NYC you do realise they removed the 50 hp buff? :P

Raider resurrected an almost 6 month old thread, LOL. I dont really care much about pyros they are easy to kill for me since i dont play any support classes. the only thing thats annoying is sometimes their flames have ridiculous range. Couple that with crits and its instant BBQ.
 
Back
Top