Do You Like Pyro's? Did i do the poll right?

THIS IS MY ANSWER! [ame="http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=RYWyX1VFF1E"]http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=RYWyX1VFF1E[/ame]
 
I guess they're ok. As long as they don't know how to use airblast well they're pretty much easy kills for me. = )
 
I like pyros when I'm playing badly (aiming terribly, jittery) because it's a relatively easy class to play, as long as you're in the right place at the right time.
 
I guess they're ok. As long as they don't know how to use airblast well they're pretty much easy kills for me. = )

I concur. Most pyros you can usually take care of without much effort, BUT there is nothing more annoying than a good pyro that uses air blast!
 
Well I have nothing against pyro's since pretty much all the time they are my nr1 victim, since they are just brainlessly running towards me.... but the pyro class is

Not required to have aiming...
No need for reloading
And the airblast is just way to overpowered

But if I play I will play I'm trying to not get killed and play it smart, pyro's just want to die and always runs towards you, that is just annoying
 
Pyro = <3

The class that can go right up to a level 3 sentry and take it down, without a medic. :D
(Note, I said "right up to". And spies don't count.)
 
w + m1 -.- no <\3

don't give me that ambush crap...cause what do you do when you're in the process of ambusing...w+m1...kkthanxbai :]

BUUUT ON THE OTHERHAND...i love his personality :3 he makes me giggle ^_^
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top