I made a post in the artwork forums about my Avatar and Sig, and some people posted about their favorite energy drinks so I figured I start a thread here to discuss energy drinks.
My ranking of energy Drinks:
1) Red Bull
2) Vault: Berry
3) Full Throttle: Fury
4) Bawls
5) Amp
6) Starbucks Doubleshot
7) Vault
8) Full Throttle: Blue Demon
9) Lost (made by Monster)
10) Monster
11) Rockstar
Red Bull, in my opinion, is by far the best energy drink. The taste doesn't get disgusting after you've had half the can *cough*monster*cough*, and the flavor is sex.
I cannot get my self to drink an entire can of Monster or Rockstar, and I have stopped buying them. Could any one recommend a good flavor of Monster to try? I don't want to waste any money on stuff that tastes like crap.
Discuss.
My ranking of energy Drinks:
1) Red Bull
2) Vault: Berry
3) Full Throttle: Fury
4) Bawls
5) Amp
6) Starbucks Doubleshot
7) Vault
8) Full Throttle: Blue Demon
9) Lost (made by Monster)
10) Monster
11) Rockstar
Red Bull, in my opinion, is by far the best energy drink. The taste doesn't get disgusting after you've had half the can *cough*monster*cough*, and the flavor is sex.
I cannot get my self to drink an entire can of Monster or Rockstar, and I have stopped buying them. Could any one recommend a good flavor of Monster to try? I don't want to waste any money on stuff that tastes like crap.
Discuss.









it's pretty good, White one is best though.

Beside Red Bull I drink Burn.





