- Joined
- May 12, 2008
- Messages
- 123
Well I like Red Bull....... But only with some Jagger
.... Another thing about Red Bull is that it is international energy drink and you can find it in almost every country( use to work with energy drink distribution) another note about Red Bull is that it tasty different from country to country.
Best one I ever had I would say would be M-180(I think that is what its called). Don't remember the country(China?Japan?Thailand?)
But by far the most potent I would say (it's what I'm drinking now because I have about 6 cases of the stuff) Redline 7hr... Grape is by far the best ;p
But in the morning NOTHING and i mean NOTHING beats black coffee(add whiskey/scotch if you have a hang over)
.... Another thing about Red Bull is that it is international energy drink and you can find it in almost every country( use to work with energy drink distribution) another note about Red Bull is that it tasty different from country to country.Best one I ever had I would say would be M-180(I think that is what its called). Don't remember the country(China?Japan?Thailand?)
But by far the most potent I would say (it's what I'm drinking now because I have about 6 cases of the stuff) Redline 7hr... Grape is by far the best ;p
But in the morning NOTHING and i mean NOTHING beats black coffee(add whiskey/scotch if you have a hang over)
Last edited:










