A message to the e's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only say something if there is no admin online after a few minutes of no one responding to the person that has said anything inappropriate.
 
Haha, actually I just started visiting the CS:S servers and yeah I notice e's like to jump all over those situations even with an admin present. It looks... strange. Not used to seeing that.
 
Yea I was in the CSS servers today and someone cursed and a couple of =(e)='s said language while the other admins were calmly saying to stop the language please. Then one guy said just saying "language" is not much of a warning. Then a lot of people left/got mad over what that one =(e)=™ said. Personally I never tell anyone to do anything, I let the admins do their job, I try not to interfere.
 
Yep, while i was in 2fort there was a lot of language and i dont think the admin did anything not sure if he pmed or not. I still think people should take a look at the rules before they play the server. Warn or not they should still learn and kno the rulez
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top