YAY i got a scammer

Yeah guys if you see a scammer report him because even though you didnt fall for ive seen 1 work I tried to stop it but the kid the guy was scamming was 6 and said well i dont want to lose my acount so just report them guys.
 
ENGLISH MAN!! Have you heard of it? We all use it on this forum. Sorry, I couldnt make anything out of your post.
 
No no, lol, I was referring to potato canon. I couldnt understand his post because it was all over the place.
 
i did manage to get one of them to give me his email address.. i left it alone but i believe some people here messed with them. and yeah. i keep waiting for one of them to say 'HELLO MY FRIEND! YOU MY FRIEND YES? YES, YOU GIVE ME PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT MY FRIEND!'
 
I think Garden means he was the scammer...

not sure though as garden has many a hidden identity
 
Back
Top