N Newman Forum Fiend Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 693 Aug 5, 2008 #21 gimme an auto shotty and deagle and im all set
V -V- Thread Junky Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 765 Aug 5, 2008 #22 I guess Wally and Deathcycle caught on to the joke. I just saw some guy who kept cblacking out lots of irrelevant information, like what browser he was using, and the time.
I guess Wally and Deathcycle caught on to the joke. I just saw some guy who kept cblacking out lots of irrelevant information, like what browser he was using, and the time.
C chinaonnitrous1 Famous Joined Dec 7, 2007 Messages 411 Aug 5, 2008 #23 That's not really necessary -Deathscythe Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2008
V -V- Thread Junky Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 765 Aug 5, 2008 #24 chinaonnitrous1 said: That's not really necessary -Deathscythe Click to expand... Kay? Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2008