BetA's Sig Shop

Beta

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
5,891
Im willing to do sigs for anyone.

DO NOT ASK FOR 'CAN YOU MAKE A SIG WITH A SCOUT BONKING A CT ON STRAND LOL because i wont do it.

rell109sigknight.png


betasigsoldiercod.png


soldiertagbeta.png


scoutsigbetaredshotty.png


betasigsoldierart.png


scoutsig2beta.png


ironmanbetasig.png
 
Hey man can you make me a sig w/ my in-game name...

Duλ|ity ΞΩΞ

... everything else is up to you.
 
Alrighty, beta... I would like one.

I essentially want the same text/ basic Idea of my current sig... but not as lame :p

elements I care about : A depiction of the reaper is some form (Something like my avatar would be good), and the text "Fear me" with my name.

In terms of color, I would like it very much to be blue and black, preferably a darker blue.

You think you can make something like this? It doesn't really seem like it would fit your style, looking at your sigs, but I figured I'd ask.
 
@ sharp_shooter, i cant find the crysis font, if you can find it ill fulfill your request. if you cant, well you can always make another request :)

@ Duality, ok i can do yours

@ Dreadmaker, i can do yours as well

expect sigs no later than tomorrow.
 
i want one Beta, the Scout one, my name on it, but instead of a scout, replace it with a S.A.S Guy on it. Thanks! Wich Background? ummm, the sixth sig background from the top
Everything else is all yours, Oh btw, some neat font would be nice!
 
Last edited:
k but beta, if you finish, show me a pic of it, PM of course
 
Thank you sir. Well done. I applaud your work, and wear it proudly. Now make me one of a scout bonking a CT on Strand. :D
 
Hey could I have one to please?

I would just like my name and rank on a sig that somehow goes along with my name. Its all up to you. Just make it look superb.

Thanks!
 
sig please. just use my name and anytyhing else is up to you. i play tf2 and demo mostly if that helps at all, thanks!
 
If possible would you be able to do a sig for me? Basicly its up to your creative mind as to what you want to do with it, as long as it's related to my name, and has my name in it(including rank) :D Thanks for considering my request.
 
Last edited:
:D THX RED

hmm ok guys your sigs will be done soon, no later than saturday i hope
 

Latest posts

Back
Top