S sokO EGO Addict Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,355 Aug 6, 2008 #21 I usually can't even watch machinima, most have poor acting and just suck. This one was pretty good, I liked the Chinese guy talking to the engie
I usually can't even watch machinima, most have poor acting and just suck. This one was pretty good, I liked the Chinese guy talking to the engie
S Silent_Ninja Poster Joined Jul 20, 2008 Messages 226 Aug 6, 2008 #22 This was full of win. They should make a series about it or something!
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 6, 2008 #24 i never "laughed out loud" to this video. but the whole thing WAS very funny, and VERY VERY well made. very good @ who did this.
i never "laughed out loud" to this video. but the whole thing WAS very funny, and VERY VERY well made. very good @ who did this.
A AdmiralVonBentebent Forum Fiend Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 601 Aug 7, 2008 #25 Poor Heavy xD David Letterman can be so evil
Captain Ashton Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 31, 2008 Messages 986 Aug 7, 2008 #26 Hilarious. I love Tf2 Machinima.
P Paraplegic_Ballerina Forum Fiend Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 591 Aug 11, 2008 #27 That was great I laughed pretty hard.
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Aug 11, 2008 #28 lol at gordon freeman assassination
E Ectoplasm Rookie Joined Jun 4, 2008 Messages 67 Aug 11, 2008 #29 That was really well done. Valve and Pixar should get together and create a Team Fortress film. Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
F FiRESAUCE Forum Fiend Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 745 Aug 11, 2008 #30 That made me rofl.. I love it... Makes me happy to play tfc2 =p
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Aug 11, 2008 #31 OH NOOOO!!! I am serious actor. LOL @ the medic. Spy zappin mah paycheck!
E =(e)= Black Hand I made one post Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 18 Aug 11, 2008 #32 "WHAT ain't no country I've ever heard of. Do they speak English in What?"
A Armotorn_V I made one post Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 6 Aug 13, 2008 #33 Lol Lol roflmao nice video that was hilarious