On Sept 7th I will be landing in Las Vegas to start a new life. I wont know anyone, I wont have a job right away, and I dont know where im going to live. But if your going to roll the dice you might as well do in Vegas right?
Im a cook and I feel that i can make it in Vegas, cooking on the strip, Ive been doing this (cooking) for too long not to.
The point of this post? Well everyone is pretty much doubting me right now, including my girlfriend. Also, if there are any gamers in Vegas that want to say hello to a lost Congreve, feel free to.
Thanks all!
-Con
Im a cook and I feel that i can make it in Vegas, cooking on the strip, Ive been doing this (cooking) for too long not to.
The point of this post? Well everyone is pretty much doubting me right now, including my girlfriend. Also, if there are any gamers in Vegas that want to say hello to a lost Congreve, feel free to.
Thanks all!
-Con













