New Motto?

Pick our new Motto!

  • Consoles are for wimps!

    Points: 107 20.9%
  • Frag me? NO, Frag you!

    Points: 195 38.1%
  • Dominations R Us!

    Points: 64 12.5%
  • Pwning is our business!

    Points: 146 28.5%

  • Total voters
    512
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the "A Mature World Gaming Community." Or replacing?
 
Consoles are for wimps. Totally. PC gamers are way more intense.

But I also like "if you aren't having fun you aren't on the edge"... that's pretty nice. I think we need a poll re-do :)
 
Hah. Well, I picked the dominations one personally, but I really like "living on the edge" as well.
 
i voted frag you, but i liked the pwning one too (mainly because its alot like one of my jobs slogan's)
but where is the
"If you aren't having fun, your not on the edge." button?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top