New Motto?

Pick our new Motto!

  • Consoles are for wimps!

    Points: 107 20.9%
  • Frag me? NO, Frag you!

    Points: 195 38.1%
  • Dominations R Us!

    Points: 64 12.5%
  • Pwning is our business!

    Points: 146 28.5%

  • Total voters
    512
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Edge Gamers Organization... where Gamers are Organized.... uh... on the uh.. Edge? n stuff"

Or simply... EGO PROUDLY SPONSORS BEER, DELICIOUS BEER!
 
Another vote for "if you aren't having fun you aren't on the edge". I think thats very good.

Nexus out
 
The frag me one is very nice and sounds good, but its not motto material. I would have to look at a few successful motto to get the idea behind it.
 
"Nobody" is perfect, we are Nobody(s)
is pretty cool actually. lol at first i was like um. ok. but after you re-read it a time or two you're like "YEAH I'M PERFECT!!! WEEEEE!!!!"
 
Voted for "Consoles are for wimps".

But I do think that our current one "A Mature World Gaming Community" does fit us best, people expect a certain level of maturity from us from that chat logs I've read during games and it fits our view and what we want very well.
 
As a non-member looking at some of the options.... "If you aren't having fun, your not on the edge." is the most appealing slogan to me.
 
Yeah, if we take one of those four motto's and keep 'mature' anywhere else on our site or servers then we are being hypocrytical.

They are, all four of them, infantile and in no way represent the clan eGO "A Mature World Gaming Community".

Sorry.
 
There's nothing wrong with consoles. They offer a lot more than shooters or RTS games.

I like the "If you aren't having fun, your not on the edge." one as well :)
 
Oh yes. It looks like I can't edit that post? Sorry about the double posting. If we were to go for 'If you aren't having fun, your not on the edge' the 'your' would have to become a 'you're'. It's kinda bad if there's a grammatical error in our slogan.
 
We share the same points magic bag.
-Consoles are for wimps!
This is the only one I can stand. The other ones just sound stupid. It makes us sound like kiddies.

-Frag me? NO, Frag you!
Yuck, why would you guys vote for this one? Honestly.

-Dominations R Us!
NO, bad YOU. We are not here to show our 1337 $k1llZ

-Pwning is our business!
NO MAN. Pwning is just a HORRIBLE word. Don't use it! We don't do competitive!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top