P paquitox Thread Junky Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 770 Aug 13, 2008 #1 Am looking to by a new mouse, i have two in my sight that i realy like, the Logt G9 and de MX518 also from Logt....any suggestions? Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
Am looking to by a new mouse, i have two in my sight that i realy like, the Logt G9 and de MX518 also from Logt....any suggestions?
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Aug 13, 2008 #2 Well I owned the mx518 and it worked for me quite well for two years... it was just too big and the smaller teflon pads were wearing away. I upgraded to the G9 which is easily the best mouse out there, if you dont believe me go read a review lol
Well I owned the mx518 and it worked for me quite well for two years... it was just too big and the smaller teflon pads were wearing away. I upgraded to the G9 which is easily the best mouse out there, if you dont believe me go read a review lol
chrisbliss18 Forum Fiend Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 616 Aug 13, 2008 #3 MX518 all the way. It's a fantastic mouse.
B bakerthree Poster Joined Jun 23, 2008 Messages 187 Aug 14, 2008 #4 the G5 has always got good reviews and is corded like the 518 mouse.