Blue Screen OF DEATH.
I encountered that around 1:20 a.m EST on august 17th.
I thought i was done for.. So i decided to do a windows repair option. Didnt work,
SO!
My friend told me a way to still have your files but install windows completely. Install windows over windows.
I tried it and what do you know, all 7.7 gigs of music and all my games back. I still have alot of sorting to go do, but im glad i have it back.
Ill be gaming shortly.
I encountered that around 1:20 a.m EST on august 17th.
I thought i was done for.. So i decided to do a windows repair option. Didnt work,
SO!
My friend told me a way to still have your files but install windows completely. Install windows over windows.
I tried it and what do you know, all 7.7 gigs of music and all my games back. I still have alot of sorting to go do, but im glad i have it back.
Ill be gaming shortly.






