It's official

Paraplegic_Ballerina

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
591
It's official my computer crapped out on me a little earlier today. It started overheating and I turned it off and went to turn it back on a few hours later and it lit up and turned off right away. So I won't be playing on the servers anytime soon :-\
 
Yeah I'm 99% sure it was the PSU. So now I have to do my hunting on newegg for a new one got any suggestions?

you might be able to avoid buying a new PSU if it was the fuse that blew. then you could just get a fuse replacement done somewhere.

if you need to buy a new PSU I would suggest around 650 Watts. Dont go over 800, theres no need. Power supply buying is important for this very reason, they do crap out. I only buy Antec, Thermaltake, or corsair. I believe thermaltake makes the best, but thats me. I have the thermaltake toughpower 650 watt. Awesome PSU gives me no trouble, plenty of connectors for everything. it looks good in the case too if that matters. Corsair makes the best looking PSU's though. Expensive too.

good luck
-Blue Stealth
 

Latest posts

Back
Top