This morning my 5.1 headset broke. Not to rag on our sponsors or anything, but this is the worst piece of junk I have ever spent $80 on.
What happened:
I woke up this morning and my headset (was as usual) laying around my mouse. I picked up the headset, and the earpiece detached from the band (that fits over your head). These earpieces spin about 30 degrees, and it is very hard to pop back into place. Not to mention when the thign came out, there was about 2 inches of damaged wiring inside. What a shame. I've had the headset for maybe a week and a half.
I'll be getting my money back ASAP!
What happened:
I woke up this morning and my headset (was as usual) laying around my mouse. I picked up the headset, and the earpiece detached from the band (that fits over your head). These earpieces spin about 30 degrees, and it is very hard to pop back into place. Not to mention when the thign came out, there was about 2 inches of damaged wiring inside. What a shame. I've had the headset for maybe a week and a half.
I'll be getting my money back ASAP!
Last edited:
















I do not usually do repeat business with companies who do not support their stuff - I'm glad they are going to replace your headset, but 4-6 weeks is silly


I read Arabic. ]