Cs:s favs and history

GetSomeZzz

Famous
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
437
For a long time now whilts incss my favorite servers and history do not save. They just never show up. could someone help me please?
 
I think its the servers themselves, a lot of them are down for me a lot of the time, I barely have all 4 servers up at once
 
Well, I'm pretty sure everyone has this problem or will eventually encounter this problem. It happens to me & a lot of other people too. No one really knows how to solve this problem yet. You should consider sending STEAM Support a bug report sometime. For me, whatever server I like, I would write down the server IP on a piece of paper so I don't lose the server.
 
The only problem I have had is that I notice when I add a server while in-game it either does not save or, interestingly, puts the address backwards. If I quit the game and add it, it seems to work every time.
 
well see if you add a counter strike server to favoritse in game, for some reason it'll only show up as your favorite in game, but if you add it when the game is closed then it wont show it when the game is started.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top